dear ku-ki,


Nov 13, 2009
ABOUT. Posted at 11:42 PM 0 comments (+)
The About Page.

안녕하세요! My name is Hleeda, but I go by Valerie on the Internet, but it's not my real name. I live here in the US with my family and have been walking on this Earth for 18 years. I adore penguins and the way they show off their cuteness. I'm a graphic designer, 5+ years now and hope to continue graphic designing in the future. I'm a bit quiet in real life. I enjoy drinking smoothies or coffees while watching anime/reading manga. I can be paranoid at most times and is always scared of trying new, certain things. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm very much confused as to who I am, but I am still trying to find myself. I LOVE kpop and kindie and listen to it everyday. I'm always finding out new artists to listen to. I'm a sucker when it comes to romance, especially in Korean dramas ♥
This blog is basically a journal of my life. You can expect posts about anime, kpop, shopping hauls, and me ^^ I plan on sticking to blogging from now on :)  You can find me on the Networks page. I'll be browsing around Tumblr, Deviantart, etc. I do hope to make new friends on this blog and check out other people's blogs as well!~

LINK EXCHANGE IS OPEN.

Things that fascinate me: Little journals, cameras, Studio Ghibli Films, penguins, fireworks, rain, Japan, bow ties
Likes: Anime, kpop, coffee, movies, penguins, hanging out with family/friends
Dislikes: Kids, cheese, books, chap lips, running

Facts/Others:
• My special day is on January 5th.
• My ethnicity is Hmong.
• I love anime characters more than I love my family...hehe.
• My eyes are sensitive to the light.
• Some of my favorite animes/mangas: KHR, Naruto, Bleach, Nodame
• Some of my favorite kpop idols: B.A.P, B1A4, TVXQ,etc.
• These kpop idols are forever loved: Shinhwa, DBSK (all 5), Se7en, BoA

Wishlist:
• Learn how to drive
• Get a job
• Get new glasses
• A good hair curler
• Get a laptop


Labels:

All rights reserved Valerie/Hleeda
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.