dear ku-ki,


Jan 9, 2010
Insomnia Posted at 9:35 PM 5 comments (+)
It's 10 PM over here, also a Saturday. I am in my basement with my two brothers. One of them is playing on his PS3 and the other is on YOUTUBE. I am on my computer having some fun =D and also bored so I made this.



Isn't it pretty? 8D
I got the image from hayangrim; a photographer. I got the quote from Owl City's song Rainbow Veins. All the textures are from deviantart.com
About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.