dear ku-ki,


Jan 13, 2010
Sick! Posted at 9:55 AM 0 comments (+)
Ugh, I am so sick! I have a runny/stuffy nose, and I keep sneezing and coughing. I also have a headache which makes me so dizzy. -.- So today, I called my dad and let him pick me up. Lucky for me, he did pick me up or else I would have died in the school. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay in school, but I just couldnt hold it in any longer. Now, I'm at home...BORED.

I went on Plurk and I found out there was new badges :o I guess it was a new thing they're starting. I also found out they have these things called "LIKED,LIKE, and UNLIKE". I think they came from Tumblr. If you liked a psot or not. But whatevs.

Man, I hate it when I'm sick......

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.