dear ku-ki,


Jan 29, 2010
untitled; Posted at 1:11 PM 0 comments (+)
currently watching;
-darker than black 2 ova's
-nodame cantabile finale
-beck [on hold?]
-bleach
-gintama
-death note [again.]
-katekyo hitman reborn
-rfjkfjskjfoew

my sites;
-www.crunchyroll.com/user/hleexda
-www.plurk.com/tamesuki
-www.formspring.me/nerdii
-www.tumblr.com/kimeunsun
-www.tamesuki.deviantart.com
-www.myanimelist.net/animelist/hleexda

bye - bye =D
About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.