dear ku-ki,


Feb 7, 2010
a boring;ass sunday Posted at 2:11 PM 0 comments (+)
so todays sunday T.T man, i hate sundays, theyre so boring and no fun at all...
so my older brother whos like i think 16 years old? keep asking my parents if they can buy him another ps3 game. they said no and he got all mad and crap. i was so annoyed by him. our parents already got him his ps3 and his new shoes, what more can you possibly want? he nevers does anything around the house, so why not do your chores and start behaving? man, he intimidates me.

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.