dear ku-ki,


Feb 14, 2010
Happy V-Day/chinese new year Posted at 2:38 PM 0 comments (+)
happy valentines day! valentines day isnt all that important to me. i mean, its nothing special or anything. happy chinese new year also. at first i didnt even know that it was chinese new year, but now i do..hehe..

im currently listening to aqua timez-alones. this song is so awesome. bleach opening. it is so catchy too, and the dude's vocals are amazing, i never knew someone could sound like that. ahaha, just something i wanted to share.

anyways, happy vday. whenever its a special holiday/any holidat, i feel special/happy celebrating it. i dont why though. but then again, i keep telling you.. IM JUST WEIRD LIKE THAT.

peace!~

Labels: , , , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.