dear ku-ki,


Feb 7, 2010
List 10 k-pop groups/artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below). Posted at 2:30 PM 0 comments (+)

1 - dbsk

2 - youhna

3 - park ki young

4 - kim ah joong

5 - epik high

6 - owl city

7 - the pillows

8 - lm.c.

9 - abindon boys school

10 - hikaru utada

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Fireflies

What is your favorite song of 8?
88

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?

nothing really...

What is your favorite lyric of 5?

let it rain

How many times have you seen 4 live?

0 D:

What is your favorite song by 7?

scarecrow

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?

yes, but the song title is in korean so... Dx

What is your favorite song by 9?

from dusk till dawn

When did you first get into 2?

i found her in one of epik high's song

How did you get into 3?

my older sister has her cd, be natural

What is your favorite song by 4?

maria

How many times have you seen 9 live?

0 -_-

What is a good memory concerning 10?

she has a soft voice so it makes everything calm

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?

no

What is your favorite song of 1?

why did i fall in love with you?

How did you become a fan of 10?

I’m not really a fan XD i just randomly like some of her songs :3

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.