dear ku-ki,


Feb 19, 2010
update Posted at 6:53 PM 0 comments (+)
this was such a busy week for me. i had so much algebra homework, its not even funny. man, i suck at algebra. im getting a C in that class. well, i finally updated after a week.

im back in graphic mode. since i havent been on photoshop for awhile, i suck. like real bad now. but im not that bad, even though i just said i was bad. bladjkfs.

i want to learn how to write korean and japanese in romaji. i know some words to japanese and korean since i watch alota animes and dramas.

i'm finally back to writing my poems. i'll post it soon =] im on my second chapter of my fanfic. but im too lazy to write it so it may not come out for some time. it may come in next month or so.

my parents are also visiting my sisters in wisconsin next week on feb. 26. i cant go though, idk why T.T. so im gonna be alone with my 2 brothers =] my mom is also taking me shopping tomorrow.

we've been buying yogurt and popcorn and bread[wonder bread] lately. haha.

Labels: , , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.