dear ku-ki,


Mar 1, 2010
the cat came back Posted at 4:38 PM 0 comments (+)
well, im back from my semi-hiatus, and all i can say is...; alot has happened while i was gone. :o -crunchyroll; so many notifications, most of my favorited groups has new themes now, what a surprise, so wonderfull <> -plurk; only 4 alerts; 2 followers, 2 buddy requests -tumblr; 2 new followers -extras; no new khr epi. boo! more new anime coming this spring, my older sister sent me alot of fanfictions to me; yay! i am going to be extra extra busy!!! ONOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my weekend; it was so fun, even without internet access. this is going to be a long story, but oh wells. you probably wont even read all this but, here goes =]

ok, so it took us 12 hours to get there = 12 hours of boredom Dx but i have things to keep me busy, yay! once we got there [7 p.m.] me and my sister started to chat and watch the little kids. then our parents went to a party, so we watched the house. my other older sister came home at 11. and then we watched movies and played chess, blah blah. [sorry for ramblings] the next day we took a little visit to the market, my sister's school and library. we stayed home the rest of the day doing homework, eating, watching movies, and i cant remember some pwahaha.

my older sister who is 19 years old? sent me her fanfictions that she wrote and alot of other fanfictions that other people wrote.

i really need to catch up with my anime :o

bye

Labels: , , , , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.