dear ku-ki,


Mar 25, 2010
Upate Posted at 5:02 PM 0 comments (+)
You know what I'm sick and tired of? Well, here's a list.
• Photobucket; It's so old now. I'm more into DV, more mature and nice
• People stealing artworks; SRSLLY?
• Black Rock Shooter images; I've already seen enough already. Something new please?
• Pizza; It's getting old, I eat it almost every Friday at lunch
• ABDC; The 1st and 3rd season were the best. People just can not dance nowadays
• Low Quality Pictures; They STILL bug me so much

Spring Break is almost here. I cant wait, I'm going Easter Egg Hunting with my cousins.

Our Pep Rally is also coming. Let's just hope this year's Pep Rally will be more fun this time.

:)

Labels: , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.