dear ku-ki,


Mar 20, 2010
Update Posted at 9:08 PM 0 comments (+)
So i guess I haven't posted in about a week. Here's what's new, in order:
-Spent both Saturdays at my cousin's house. I might go sleep over at their house this Spring Break.
-Happy St. Patty's Day =]
-My cousins have a CRUNCHYLAND now
-I posted the 2nd chapter of my fanfic....finally..

As you can see, there's not much that happened this week.
If you want to read my fanfic, here's the link;
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2775323/1/Coffee_Shop

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.