dear ku-ki,


Apr 30, 2010
7 Days Later... Posted at 9:39 PM 0 comments (+)
Okay so... the Washington DC field trip is in action. The people left Thursday night and wont be coming till Tuesday. So I just stayed home on Friday, hehe. We're not gonna do anything important anyways 8)

My lip hurts really bad right now. I hope it gets better ):(

Anyways, no new Bleach/Reborn! this week. I'm really upset. They were both getting to the good parts too!
Arrr!

I really need to stop procrastinating. Like seriously...I'm failing math and I need to study harder :/ I am so mad at math right now >:O

So...after 7 days Im kind of sick. This whole week went by
soooo SUPER slow!

This picture just made my whole day better =] -blush-

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.