dear ku-ki,


Aug 7, 2010
Fishing Trip :3 Posted at 6:07 PM 0 comments (+)
I'm going fishing all day tomorrow (Sunday). So I will be gone from 9 AM until 9 PM...most likely.I'll be taking pictures too, mwaha! I just hope it wont be boring, ugh...

Anyways, I learned one or two photoshop tutorials. Im hoping to find some BETTER ones, if yaknowaimean. I found some pictures edited by this girl on **. I want to ask her how she did them, but I'm scared. I dont want to sound dumb T.T I'm self conscious. I have 0 % originality and motivation. Help me! Even though I've been photoshopping for like 1 or 2 years now, I am still a newbie. Once I move in with my sisters, I am sure she will teach me some doings. ;)

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.