dear ku-ki,


Feb 27, 2011
Back...once again. Posted at 11:52 AM 0 comments (+)
Okay so I decided to come back on here. Why?
1.) I've gotten back in the habit of owning another blog.
2.) I can come on here and post long rants and hate posts whenever I feel like it.
3.) I need another place to post my thoughts I can't exactly post on my Tumblr.
And this time I promise I'm gonna stay on here longer this time. I know I keep telling myself this, but it's different this time. Now you might wonder why I own 2 blogs. You have one where you post whatever you want, why do you want another one? The answer is simple. Please refer back to Numbah 2 & 3. I do have a private blog, but it's private, for myself. I only post in my private blog whenever I'm upset, I found out. This is where I can post my thoughts where other people can read. Gah, it's hard to explain, but hopefully you see where I'm coming from, haha.

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.