dear ku-ki,


Feb 27, 2011
Skylar Grey aka Holly Brook Posted at 4:22 PM 2 comments (+)


I'm in love with Skylar Grey's voice, aka Holly Brook. I never knew she changed her stage name. When I heard her perform with Eminem and Docter Dre 'I Need a Doctor' I just had an urge to find out who she was and see more songs from her. Then I saw that she was formerly Holly Brook. I was so surprised. I used to listen to her. I loved her songs: Wanted, Giving it up for you. Her voice is so different now. Maybe it's just me? Well, anyways I just love her voice. She's so talented. I really love this song, 'Love the way you Lie.' Her voice and the music just goes really well together. I love both Rihanna and Skylar's version. They're both somehow very similar. The tune and everything.

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.