dear ku-ki,


Mar 29, 2011
Hi... Posted at 6:21 PM 0 comments (+)
My Spring Break is just around the corner. I am just dying for time to go faster. I really need my Spring Break. School has been such a hassle and there's so many things I have to do. It's so frustrating. I really need a break from school, to find myself and to relax again. I feel like I can't concentrate well knowing there will always be something bad waiting to happen at school. There is always something I have to do one after another and I'm getting sick of it.

I have realized one of my friends...kind of annoys me. There's just something about her that grosses me out. I can't stand looking at her now. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's her attitude? I really don't know. Ugh. I just have to deal with it tomorrow and act like everything is okay and be happy :/

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.