dear ku-ki,


Mar 5, 2011
happy birthday mom ♥ Posted at 4:58 PM 3 comments (+)
My family celebrated my mom's birthday today. My little brother really wanted to. So my parents went out and bought a cake and food. My mom bought a family griller yesterday and we used it today. I was so glad my big brother wasn't here to celebrate with us. He went to work so he missed out on all the fun lol. It was just my family, the 4 of us.
The cake:

The griller was really cool since I've never used one before. It's kind of like the ones you see in animes where the main character and his/her friends go to restaurants and they use those grillers. It was way better than our old one. It's like it made the food taste so much better. I was so bloated. I felt like I was going to die D: I'm still alive though.

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.