dear ku-ki,


Mar 1, 2011
look forward to... Posted at 11:42 AM 0 comments (+)
Look forward to a new edit and a new manga colouring from me. I haven't edited in an estimated amount of 10 days. Since I have some free time today, I might as well continue what I love doing. I'm really stumped for the moment right now So I'm looking for some inspiration on Deviantart. There are always amazing people on there that can edit really well. So when it hits me, I'll get right to editing something...hopefully.

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.