dear ku-ki,


Mar 2, 2011
Sia - I'm in here. Posted at 4:48 PM 0 comments (+)

This song describes me so much right now and I think it's starting to describe my life.
I’m in here.
Can anybody see me?
Can anybody help?

I’m in here,
A prisoner of history.
Can anybody help?

Can you hear my call? Are you coming to get me now?
I’ve been waiting for you to come rescue me
I need you to hold all of the sadness I can not…
Live with inside of me

I’m in here.
I’m trying to tell you something.
Can anybody help?

I’m in here.
I’m calling out but you cant hear.
Can anybody help?

Can you hear my call? Are you coming to get me now?
I’ve been waiting for you to come rescue me.
I need you to hold, all of the sadness I can not…
Live with inside of me.

I’m crying out.
I’m backing down.
I am feeling it all.
Stuck inside these walls, tell me there is hope for me.
Is anybody out there listening?

Can you hear my call? Are you coming to get me now?
I’ve been waiting for you to come rescue me.
I need you to hold, all of the sadness I can not…
Live with inside of me

Can you hear my call? Are you coming to get me now?
I’ve been waiting for you to come rescue me.
I need you to hold, all of the sadness I can not…
Live with inside of me.

I’m in here.
I’m calling out but you cant hear.
Can anybody help?
I've only heard of Sia a few days ago, and I'm already starting to love this song. This song is the definition of me. It's hard trying to describe what I'm feeling, so if you hadn't already, read the lyrics :|

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.