dear ku-ki,


Mar 1, 2011
Something cute. Posted at 3:36 PM 2 comments (+)

I decided to make something...cute. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but atleast I edited something and it turned out decent. I'm just glad I didn't lose my mojo yet >< I didn't add in any text this time. I'm not sure why. I added in text, but it made the whole thing look bad. So I took it out. I was going to find another good font to match the whole thing, but I didn't want to waste time. Patience is key. This is the only time I will say this, fuck you patience. Yes, I just wanted to finish this. I'm suuper busy today, so yeah. I might do another edit later on this week. We'll see.
Click image for higher resolution.

Went to Dollar Tree to get my poster board for this Spanish project today. Also bought some hot cheetos and Propel. Good day today ^_^

Credits: http://pinkage.co.kr | http://so-ghislaine.deviantart.com/

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.