dear ku-ki,


May 20, 2011
Special Black Nails Posted at 3:37 PM 1 comments (+)

Hello peers! So I was looking through my bookmarks today and organizing them since I have ALOT of bookmarks and I needed to get rid of some. And I found this tutorial on how to do your nails. I found it on Tumblr. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm not the type of person to get my nails done, but this is really easy to do. I would like to try this some time during my summer vacation. This look is also unique and different from the ones girls wear at my school.

If you want to try this tutorial, the link is (here.)
The website also has a lot of nice nail tutorials you can try. I would love to mess around with my nails in the summer when I'm extremely bored during those hot days lol.

That's all :)

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.