dear ku-ki,


Jun 5, 2011
Blogger Award. Posted at 3:33 PM 0 comments (+)

Thank you Xochitl and Stephanie for the award ;) I honestly did not expect I would get one of these so I am very thankful that the both of them gave me this award.
Rules:
  • Make a post thanking the person that gave you the award.
  • Introduce yourself and the person that gave you the award.
  • Give this award to 9 of your Blogger friends.
  • Leave a message in their chatbox.
  • Add this banner to your sidebar.
My name is Valerie, Hibari is my boyfriend, I'm an otaku/fangirl, and I procrastinate daily.
Xochitl: A very talented person with interesting things to blog bout.
Stephanie: A cute blogger who plays around with her layout alot.

I'm giving this award to Chloe, Amelia, and Linda.

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.