dear ku-ki,


Jul 5, 2011
Hiatus Posted at 6:26 PM 0 comments (+)
I'm going on hiatus for awhile because I'm busy with moving and drama so I won't have any time to blog.

On July 4th, my cousin, Maichoua was riding on an ATV and she fell and broke her legs. The doctor says there's two broken bones in one of her legs. She's getting surgery on it. I don't know what happened because I wasn't there when it happened, but I really hope she'll be okay. She's still unconscious right now. I just hope nothing like this ever happen again.

We're still packing stuff and moving to Wisconsin. My parents, my aunt, uncle, and my sisters went house hunting already and all the houses they've been to look really nice so I'm hoping we get to live in one of the nice cool houses. Lol.

This summer has been really hectic. I just hope I get to enjoy my summer vacation at the same time. Anyways, I'll see you guys whenever! Bye!

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.