dear ku-ki,


Jul 30, 2012
Long time no see Posted at 1:52 PM 0 comments (+)
 
 Hey everyone! It's been a reeeaally long time since I've posted anything, but good news: I will be returning to Blogspot (and I mean it this time). I know from my previous post that I said I was back and everything, but I lied. Sorry 'bout that..heheh. It was just that I was so busy with school and everything that I didn't have the time to blog on here. I guess I started having a life and didn't have the time to blog about it. But I'm back and ready to really blog.

This summer has been great so far, but I still have those mornings where I'm truly bored to death and I need something to occupy myself with. So why not go back to blogging? I think it'll be a nice new fresh start for me again. I lost all my affies (sad) so this will be a great opportunity to make new friends (yay) too.

With everything going on in my life right now I've decided to try new things/go back to my old hobbies and see where it leads me. I've realized that I always have these ideas I want to try but never get to them, never finish anything I start, and am always putting things on hold because of my bad habit to procrastinate. I'm going to try to break that bad habit and enjoy myself a little more and not think about how lazy I am (hehe).

So here I am finishing a blog post in a long time. I will surely blog about my life (as usual), my graphics, anime, and kpop on here. You'll also find me elsewhere in my Networks. Hope you look forward to my posts in the future~

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.