dear ku-ki,


Aug 17, 2012
Happy 19th Posted at 7:04 PM 2 comments (+)
Happy Birthday! Just wanted to throw this out there. Yesterday was my bro's 19th birthday. He ended up having two cakes by accident lol. My older sis bought him the beach cake and my parents bought him the regular cake (they're more into simpler designs) not knowing my sis had already bought him a cake. The more the merrier though~ Not everyone was here to sing Happy Birthday and stuff, so it felt a bit out of place. It felt like a normal day, just like any other day. My little cousins were greedy though and ate all the cake in a day haha. They're really bugging me these days. I can't wait until Ashley, the littlest one, goes to school this year. Now she won't be able to stay up late waiting for her mom to come home from work. Kekeke. My sister and I have conversations about the 3 of them at night when we can't sleep at least once a week. It lasts for about 2 hours... They're bad kids, but not that bad.

Went to get my state id today. I am not happy about how my picture turned out. Grr I'm so mad. The lady took my picture when I wasn't smiling yet. She should have let me know when she was going to take the picture, like say 123 or something lol. Well, I'm not too happy about it, but the feeling will disappear tomorrow.

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.