dear ku-ki,


Aug 1, 2012
Heat-free Big Sexy Waves Posted at 10:59 PM 2 comments (+)
So I came across this video on Youtube that shows you how to get heat-free waves and decided to check it out. The video's called Heat-free Big Sexy Waves by YaYaLifestyle. So I was watching it, nodding and stuff and was like "Woah, is that even possible? This seems too magical.. Dang, she has alot of hair." Basically the video tells you to twist and coil your hair here and there and clip it with bobby pins or hair clips over night. It seemed easy enough so I decided to do it. Why didn't I think of this before? Lol.

Since I have short hair it was kind of hard to do it, but my sister helped me and we managed to get everything. I thought it would be uncomfortable to sleep in because I had 2 normal hair clips and the rest bobby pins, but I actually slept fine. I had the windows open and the nice, soft breeze felt soo nice. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Lol back to the point. I woke up the next morning with the bobby pins and hair clips still in place, thankfully. I took everything out and BOOM. It actually worked. I was surprised. It wasn't as wavy, but it wasn't bad either. I think I might actually do this more often in the future. It's a bit of a hassle though. I might do it on the days I'm not lazy. Ha. No pictures, sorry. My camera is at my cousin's at the moment x_x


Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.