dear ku-ki,


Aug 16, 2012
The Fall Posted at 6:28 PM 0 comments (+)

These past few days have been busy for me and summer is already coming to an end. Its weird because I feel like summer was so short this year. Today is so chilly and windy, a preview of fall. I'm gonna be a bit busy for the next few days too (yikes). My friends and I are planning a get together at MOA, but I'm still not sure when I'll be available. School is also coming up. I'm not so sure how to feel about that. I've always hated the beginning of school years and is also very nervous, but I met some great people last year. I'm just not sure if it'll be the same or different this year. I'm also socially awkward so it's hard for me to talk to people I just met. I'm really hoping it'll be a great junior year though. Picture day is next Tuesday and I'm working on my smile and my hair right now lol. Since I have side bangs, its a bit of a struggle trying to keep it at an angle. I need my smile to be good. Last year's picture was good, so I need this one to be good too. I'm also going to get my schedule change on that day if my counselor lets me. I really messed up on my schedule. Well not really. I just need to change 3 things about it and I'm good to go. I'm really hoping my counselor lets me. She's not the best person in the world, so I'm gonna try to act nice and beg if I have to haha. Here's a list of what I have to do for the next few days/chores.
1. Tomorrow - Go get state id tomorrow, might have to go with bro to go pick sis up at 9pm
2. Saturday - My family's doing this Hmong tradition thingy that I can't quite explain to you guys
3. ----- Possibly go shopping for clothes some time idk
4. Next week - Go take school photo, change schedule
5. Not certain what's to come :(
I'm also stressed out right now because so much stuff is on my mind right now. I just want to get everything over with ugh. I can't quite explain what's bothering me to you guys. I'm not even sure if I should be worried about this or not. See how confused and weird I am? I'm feeling...not at ease at the moment and very empty. I hate feeling like this. I don't want to feel like this! Words to boost my self esteem?

On another note, I just entered in Tulip Love's first Giveaway. She's giving away some pretty cute shtuff so I wanted to enter. I normally never usually enter in giveaways though. I'll be lucky if I won :3 The Giveaway ends September 5th so if you want to enter, enter now~ To enter, click here.


Labels: , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.