dear ku-ki,


Aug 30, 2012
You're the only one Posted at 5:35 PM 0 comments (+)
I finished editing this last night =o= I started editing this a few days ago, but I took a break from it and didn't finish it until yesterday night. I opened up the file and it looked better than it did the first time. I was waiting for that moment to arrive so I can finish editing it. I feel like I should make a bigger version of this. It looks too small. I was going to see if it'll work if I made a bigger version yesterday night, but then I saw how many layers I had... The quote is from BoA latest single "Only One." BoA ftw!~ The photo of the girl isn't BoA though.

Went to go get some quick stuff for school today like hand sanitizer, deodorant, socks, and other stuff. I decided to bring some emergency stuff to put in my locker this year. I feel like organizing lately. School starts in 5 days. I didn't realize how fast school is coming. Yikes. I don't think I'm ready for it. I'm so nervous >.< Let's hope the first week goes well!

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.