dear ku-ki,


Sep 25, 2012
Catch Me Posted at 7:29 PM 3 comments (+)
TVXQ Comeback! I've been waiting for their Korean comeback since forever. I was so excited when I heard of their comeback. I just had to blog about it lol. Their new music video Catch Me is AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. The nice melody at the beginning caught my attention instantaneously. That first line, "Catch me now.." from Yunho just blew me away. I instantly fell in love. My boys are back. I just love how powerful and emotional Yunho and Changmin's vocal abilities are. That's why I admire them so much. They can actually sing, along with JYJ. The melody and beats are definitely different and new, but it works. Just from the music itself, you can tell there's so much story and drama behind it. The "trendy dutch electronic sound overlapped with orchestral performance" was an impressive touch and I think it really represents TVXQ. The music video itself is a dance video. In my opinion, SM's music videos are always a bit lame and cheesy, since they're always dance videos. But I don't mind this video. I don't care much for the choreography even though it's pretty amazing too. Yunho can dance. Yeah, he can. Their voices are just so beautiful. I can go on and on about how amazing they are lol. Overall, I enjoyed this song and I loved it. Just what I had expected of them. I haven't gotten the chance to download the full album yet, but I'm really looking forward to it~

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.