dear ku-ki,


Sep 2, 2012
Katekyo Hitman Reborn CH. 399 Posted at 7:14 PM 0 comments (+)

I didn't really like this chapter, along with the previous chapter. I feel like Amano made the battle between Jager and Byakuran, Dino, Mukuro, Xanxus, and Squalo too short. She does that a lot though which annoys me a bit. It seemed like she wanted to hurry their battles and quickly go into Jager's battle with Tsuna later on. It made Byakuran and the other seem weak and I'm ashamed :( We all know that they're stronger than that, but Amano didn't give them a chance to show their abilities and stuff. While Xanxus and Squalo were getting beat up the others did nothing. I was just disappointed with chapters 398 and 399. This battle is too short and uninteresting. I was hoping this time Amano would make Byakuran and the others succeed at least a little bit or at least do enough damage to hold Jager off until Tsuna comes. Tsuna is always the hero though. Xanxus also lost his right arm :'( What I didn't get was how were Levi and their other friends able to see what was happening? Were they around watching the battle or something? What was their role in all this?

One thing that I did like was the blood action. Amano never exaggerated with the blood before, but you can tell there was more blood than usual which makes it more realistic and suspenseful. She never exaggerated with injuries either and it improved in the last 2 chapters. It depends if you actually liked it or not though. This is just my opinion. With everything going on it feels a bit similar to Bleach with how they're always relying on the main character (Tsuna and Ichigo) to save the day. Bleh. You guys can do better than that. Verde transforming himself was kind of too soon for me. I do have to admit, his older self doesn't look that bad hehe. But for him to jump in on the battle was a bit too sudden. I just have to say overall...This battle sucks.

The thing I noticed was that they all didn't really prepare well for the battles. I mean they knew that the Vindice were way strong, but that was it. Verde's lines at the end made me laugh though. I don't see the others (the rest of the Varia, etc.) doing anything yet either. Hopefully they come into play or something and hopefully Verde did some damage to Jager. That guy is annoying the heck out of me. I don't know why, but I can already see Verde and the other's reaction faces when they find out Jager isn't even damaged at all. I can already see it coming. And where is my Hibari?!!

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.