dear ku-ki,


Oct 26, 2012
How are you. Posted at 7:53 PM 5 comments (+)
This is a really random post. What I've been up to, highlights of this month, moo.

This is pretty late, but last week, my sisters and I went to go watch Pitch Perfect. Next week is the last week of the term, so I'm going to be busy for awhile. I think I only have one final next week. Hopefully, that's all I have to do :'( Anyways, we were originally supposed to go see Sinister. Then I had to open my mouth and suggest that we go see Pitch Perfect instead, but then I wanted to go see Sinister since I was in the mood to go see something scary, but then my younger sis wanted to go see Pitch Perfect. We ended up going to see Pitch Perfect at 9:45pm and it was so worth it. Its sooooo fawkin hilarious. I laughed through the entire thing. The whole acapella thing was done very well. I love acapella, just sayin :3 I wouldn't mind going to see it a second time.

It was raining cats and dogs Thursday morning, but then at around 2:00 it began to snow lol. No joke. I was in Pre-calculus when some kid pointed it out. It was snowing for like 2 minutes, but then it stopped. Of course it would snow in October. I like the fact that it's snowing, but I hate snow -_-''
 
My sister bought this Asian BB Cream a few weeks ago from Hmong Village. We've never actually tried out any Asian BB creams before. This is the Lohashill Essential Rose Girl BB cream, which came in one shade. It's a bit paler for me. I don't really have much to say about this BB cream. The first time I wore it, it made my pores stand out and by the end of the day my skin was a bit oily. It also made my skin patchy. I don't know if it's just me, but it smells like old Asian ladies lol. I can't stand the smell of this BB cream lol. Maybe I just had a bad face day that day. I'll have to where this more often to see if I still like it or not.

I am in love with this. The Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub. I've been washing my face with this scrub every day and night for awhile now and it works so WONDERFUL. By the second day of using this, my pores began to go down. The more I used it, my acne, pores, and even some black heads went away. It makes my skin really soft too. I like it that it contains those beads in them (don't know what they're called). Beads just make everything better lol. I should also say that I apply the Ponds Dry Skin Cream after I wash my face with the Yes to Tomatoes.

I've been so obsessed with candles lately. I think candles are so much effective than wallflowers. The smell just lasts longer and its stronger. This candle is from Bath and Body Works in Apple Crumble. I usually lit it once a week, usually Saturday, and place it in my room for about an hour or as long as I want. I almost forgot to blow it out one day before going out lol. That would have been bad haha.

My sister bought this mascara at Sephora called the Buxom Lash Mascara. This mascara really makes my eyelashes pop out and it's not clumpy at all. It does a nice job of seperating my lashes and making them bigger/voluminous. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it makes it look like I'm barely wearing any mascara, which is so cool lol. It's smaller than most mascaras though.

 
My sisters went to Family Fresh to get a Caribou coffee. Its like a slushie, but like coffee flavored or something like that. It's so gooood.

 
My sisters went shopping for some pasta ingredients a few days ago. They wanted to make chicken alfredo pasta. I had a shit load of homework to do so I didn't go with them. I also had to babysit the kids -_- I boiled the pasta while my sister toasted the garlic bread, heated the sauce, and defrosted the chicken. When the pasta was done, we mixed it in with the sauce and the chicken and then added some parmesan to it. It didn't turn out so bad. It tasted very good, actually. It was superb.

Sliding in a quick selca. Just took it after school. The house was so quiet and peaceful *3* 

Listening to: B.A.P - Stop it

Labels: , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.