dear ku-ki,


Oct 13, 2012
It's Cold Posted at 7:48 PM 0 comments (+)
I am anticipating Epik High's comeback this October. This single is AMAZING I tell ya. My boys are back T^T I miss these three together. I just feel like listening to Epik High to relieve myself of stress. I'm going to be super busy next week with tests. Gawd I hate lyfe :'( Why can't I have my fried chicken? ;A;

I have finally finished watching Dream High 2 yesterday! I don't want to be rude, but...it wasn't that good. It's sad and shit, but it wasn't that good. It was kind of bad. Shin Hae Sung is a good character, but I feel like there's no character development at all. All the other characters were so isolated from the 4 main characters. I'm just glad I had some time on my hands yesterday to finish it. I have also watched Sukitte Ii Na Yo, the first episode! OMGITWASFCKINAMAZING I was squealing like an idiot through the whole episode lol. It's so cute and adorable. Yamato just kiss me now *3* Ahem, anyways...yeah. The quality is pretty nice and I think the seiyuus did a good job with it too. I'm not sure if the plot will be similar like in the manga, but there doesn't seem to be any signs that it won't. I'm looking forward to this anime this season. With the manga still ongoing, there might even be a second season and junk. If there is a second season, I am totally fine with it lol.

Epik High - It's Cold (ft. Lee Hayi)

Labels: , , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.