dear ku-ki,


Oct 7, 2012
Kiss the Baby Sky Posted at 8:58 PM 2 comments (+)
This 3 day weekend has given me the opportunity to edit this. 182769. Since Kyoya and Mukuro are my favorite characters, I just had to. I added in Tsuna to fill in the space. I think I'm satisfied with this... except for the font. I'm not sure if it's the right font. I scimmed through a whole bunch, but they're just not working for me. I added in another picture of them too, faded, but I had to use Chrome for Mukuro. They're kind of the same so it works, yeah? Why am I telling you guys this, you can obviously see for yourself lol. Speaking of KHR, the latest chapter ended with a good cliff hanger. Who knew it was Uncle Kiwahara behind Checker Face. I had forgotten all about him. Amano Akira didn't reveal much about him to begin with, so this will be interesting. I won't make a post about that chapter. In unrelated news, I hate having to find good pictures to edit. It's so fioeciruownlaiwanttosmashsomething. Also, the whole 'opacity 74% or opacity 75%, 1 pixel to the left or 2 pixels to the left, etc.' was getting to me. Brain, make up your mind!

 
I have this feeling in my stomach that I can't get rid of. I've been experiencing this for a few days now. I don't mind it, but it makes me wonder. I'm getting into this phase again, I can tell. It just makes me chuckle and daydream the possibilities of it. I can't help it. I'm a sucker when it comes to these things, but at the same time I do wonder if it just means I'm desperate. 'What ifs' float in my head every time I think about it. Yep, to an extent I'm probably just desperate, but on the other hand it feels nice. I like to describe it as 'cute' (to the extreme. ryohei reference here kakaka) Why can't I be in my own little world for an entire day ;A; Hehe I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face, avoiding the fact that I didn't shower the night before so I felt like crap. Why couldn't my dream last longer gosh darn it T^T It's what every fan girl does lol. In the end, its sad that my life can't be like that or that it can never happen unless there's a really strong magical coincidence and it really does happen which will make my lyfe so flappin happy o.O

I'll probably stay up tonight reading fan fictions and finish playing Spa Mania 2. Is that what it's called? I can't quite remember.. I also need to at least get to the next level on Gravity Guy. I've been stuck on the same level forever!! It's really making me mad >:(  I blame it on not playing it for a long time. I lost my whole shebang :'(

[good night ♥]


Listening to: Mika Nakashima - If the world ends tomorrow

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.