dear ku-ki,


Nov 4, 2012
Liebster Blog Award Posted at 8:24 PM 1 comments (+)
Hola! I've been meaning to post this awhile ago, but I didn't have the time to do it and I was super lazy. This is the only thing I can put up at the moment. I thank xochitl, onyee, and je-ca for giving me this award :) I just found out this post is a bit late. Almost all my affies have already done this lol.

• What is Liebster blog award?
The Liebster blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a german word means "favourite" so that makes "favorite blog award". The rule is to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who gave you this award.

In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide the list of rules which are:
each person must list 11 things about themselves.
answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create 11 questions for your own for the 11 people you will nominate on this award.
Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
Go to their page and inform them that you nominated them.
Absolutely no tags back.
Remember to only tag bloggers who has less than 200 followers.



11 things about myself
  1. My real name means shiny moon.
  2. I looooove anime~
  3. I'm short: 5'1, but I seem tall in my family.
  4. My first bias was Kim Jaejoong.
  5. I love the sound of rain.
  6. My favorite animal is a penguin.
  7. I wear glasses and need new ones.
  8. Hibari Kyoya is my hubby ♥
  9. I enjoy graphic designing.
  10. I have huge knuckles..
  11. Science is my worst subject.
11 questions by onyee
  1. Left handed or right handed? - right handed
  2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? - the ability to be transparent..heheh..
  3. One word would you use to describe yourself? Why? - random, i'll be very quiet one day and then the next day i'll be happy as a bee
  4. Favourite movie? - i don't really have one, but i say 'spirited away' every time
  5. Favourite book? - ...does manga count? lol.
  6. One weakness you have? - i can name tons. i'm very clueless and am not observant when going places
  7. What would you like to do in the future? - no idea :( i enjoy graphic designing and might go into it for college, but im no good at it >.<
  8. If you have a week free travel, where would you go? - i would say japan or south korea, but it would last more than a week. i'm not much of a traveler.
  9. How would you define love? - a very passionate attraction towards someone/something
  10. Favourite boy and girl name? - boy: sven, girl: lily
  11. Can you play any instrument? - recorder? lol heck no. i sure wish i did though
11 questions by je-ca
  1. What color do you like the most? - black
  2. Do you have pets? - my uncle own some chickens, but i dont count them as pets.
  3. What is your zodiac sign? - capricorn
  4. What is your dream? - n/a. i enjoy graphic designing and might go into it for college, but im no good at it >.<
  5. What do you hate the most? - when my feelings get the best of me
  6. Do you love dressing up? - all the time~
  7. What is your favourite dish? - pasta
  8. Do you read books? - i read manga :D
  9. Do you watch kdramas? - yeppers. sadly, i dont watch a lot
  10. Besides English, what language/s do you want to learn? - i'm currently learning spanish, but i also want to learn japanese and korean
  11. When did you start blogging? - can't exactly remember. i always start blogging for like a month and then go on hiatus and come back, so im not sure when i first started. i want to say back in '09.
I give this award to: amelia, chia, ice, gumi. Some are on hiatus/semi-hiatus, already given the award.

Ciao!
Listening to: Nell - Standing in the Rain

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.