dear ku-ki,


Nov 24, 2012
OOTD Posted at 10:28 PM 0 comments (+)
I haven't been doing OOTDs as of late. I'm lazy. School is distracting me. So here's one I did a few days ago. I took it outside since it was nice out, but now it's already snowing. The other day it felt like summer weather and now it's snowing and freezing outside. Oh weather. It was originally supposed to be for a  Lookbook Collab with someone else, but there was a change of plans. It's just a classic look I put together for fall, but obviously fall's already ending, well where I live anyways. I just realized Christmas is almost here too and that means another break from school :o I'm already too relaxed because of the break right now.

Listening to: Standing Egg - A Perfect Day (with Windy)

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.