dear ku-ki,


Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas + Happy Holidays Posted at 8:09 PM 3 comments (+)
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! I sure hope that everyone is enjoying their Christmas and their holiday break. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays because it reminds me how important my family and friends are to me. December, in general, sets me in a good mood. It reminds me that I need to cherish my loved ones and all that good stuff. I used to not enjoy the holidays as much, but that definitely changed over the past year. Everything is all jolly and sparkly :3

Christmas Eve, I spent time with my family grilling. It was a nice party and was fun. There was a little sledding accident at night, but other than that I think everyone had a nice time. Today, I went sledding with my family again. We went to the park since the hills were bigger. Sledding is so much fun. If you have not sledded, I recommend you to. The hill at the hiker trail was so big and steep. It looked scary at first, but it was so fun and bumpy. My sister and I went together and we went so far. It was a bit bumpy near the end though. My butt hurt so much and I screamed so much lol. There was a few broken sleds lol. There was a ton of wipe outs too. Hilarious.

So the first days of my winter break, I spent it on reading manga and watching anime lol. Why not. I caught up with Sukitte Ii na Yo, both anime and manga. I plan to catch up to Bleach and Naruto, both anime and manga, soon too, hopefully before winter break ends. But I'm going to try to study for the ACT after Christmas. I'm taking it in April and I really want to be prepared for it. I'm really dumb, so I want to study extra hard =.=''

I think this Christmas went well this year. The kids really liked their gifts and there was barely any negativity in the air. I usually don't want anything for Christmas, but this year I actually wanted stuff lol. It's almost my birthday, January 5...I'm going to be turning 17 o.o I don't even feel 17. I feel like I'm 12 lol. This is shocking.

Sorry for the bad quality photos..

My sister got me this Lashes set from Sephora for $25, on sale. I was so amazed when I opened this. I looooove mascara. And knowing that it's high-end mascaras, I couldn't stop smiling the entire night. This set came with 6 sample mascaras and 1 fake eyelash set. What a nice deal.

Everything came in this Sephora makeup bag. So cute~

Sephora fake lashes, Bad Gal Lash, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition, Makeup Forever, Stila, Sephora, Buxom Lash. Ugh, I don't even want to use any of this lol. I just want to keep it in my room and just look at it.



My sister also got me these 2 shirts from TJMaxx. They are sooo adorable! I just love it. 

My parents bought these boots from Payless for me. I wanted new boots (I looove boots too) so they bought it for me ♥

My Aunt Tria got me Celine Dion perfume~ 

Since it's Christmas and the holidays...

Heart Project - Because it's Christmas

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.