dear ku-ki,


Jan 12, 2013
Hope or Pain Posted at 6:12 PM 3 comments (+)
It was my birthday last Saturday and the best day ever. I just felt very content and happy, but as soon as midnight hit my sisters got into a fight. Not a fist fight or anything haha. I'm still surprised that I'm 17 right now. Time sure flies by. My parents took me out to eat at Hibachi Bar and Grill Buffet. My sister, brother, and my cousins went along too. I had a nice time because I loove food. I ate a lot, but not as much as I used to ^^ There were so many people there. When we first arrived, there was this line and we had to wait. We didn't have to wait long though. After I finished my first plate, I took photos of the family. Of course, nobody else volunteered to take photos of me T^T There's only like 3 photos of me that my dad took. Ahh, I look awkward.

2 more weeks until the end of the term, so I've been super busy with that, trying to bring my grade up and everything. I've been pretty busy preparing for the ACTs as well. I'll be taking this in April. It's really hard trying to study on weekdays since I have tons of homework to finish and it's extremely distracting in the house. Sadly, I can never find some peaceful time to work on my own things. I'm taking this ACT Math Prep class that I'll be attending next Tuesday after school. There's only 4 sessions, but that's enough for me. I hate math, but I guess I'm not bad at it either. I don't know. It depends I guess lol. The Science portion of the test is what's going to trip me up.

I've been trying to get a job, but it's so hard. I'm socially awkward and quiet so I don't want to work at any fast food places, but at the same time it's easy to get a job there. Grr why am I like this T^T

Listening to: The Seeya - It's Winter

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.