dear ku-ki,


Jan 25, 2013
Spinach Smoothie Posted at 8:01 PM 0 comments (+)
My older sis, Pk, has been trying to eat more healthier and I guess we're influenced by her and stuff. She's been cooking her own meals and finds easy recipes to make. The other day, she found a "Spooky Smoothie" recipe. Basically, the main ingredient is spinach. Yeah, I was like wtf too. But a lot of people on the page said it was actually not that bad and was also healthy for you. You don't need that much ingredients, so we made it the other day to give it a try. If anyone wants to make this, go for it. It's healthy for ya, so..yeah haha.


Ingredients:
  • About a handful of spinach, depends on serving size
  • 1 tablespoon of honey
  • 1 whole banana
  • 1 cup of almond milk (we used silk almond milk)
Instead of a real blender, we have a Magic Bullet heh. The spinach was all flaky too and it wasn't blending fast enough so it took awhile. After it was done blending, I was so skeptical to taste it haha. It didn't taste that bad though. I guess because of the honey and almond milk, it adds that spark to it. There were still some flakes of the spinach left, but it wasn't a big deal. When I took the first sip, it was alright. After some more, it was good :{D I enjoyed this smoothie and will make it again this weekend. You can add how much you want and tweak it around to your liking.

Listening to: B1A4 - Baby I'm Sorry

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.