dear ku-ki,


Feb 9, 2013
Just keep swimming Posted at 4:57 PM 4 comments (+)
It feels like ages since I've made another post. Yikes.

There's this Spanish trip to Guatemala next year in June and I really want to go, but my parents are a bit iffy about it. They were telling me how it cost too much to go (about $2000) and that we don't have the money right now. That's the reason why I want to a job so badly, so I can start saving up. Also, I just want money haha. Pk helped me fill out an application on Friday for McDonald's. Hopefully, they call me. It wasn't my first choice, but it was a last resort thing. We filled it out online too. Ugh, it sucks finding a job that can be easy. I'm stupid so I don't want to do anything too hard and junk. I can't really think of any place that are hiring around where I live. Hopefully, my sister and I get a job soon.

On another note, my sisters and I have been eating healthier. The other day we made chicken noodle soup, which turned out to be really delicious. It took us a little over an hour, but it was worth it. We've also been making fish. Super yummy too. Photos~

 
 
 

Listening to: Kim Jae Joong - One Kiss

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.