dear ku-ki,


Mar 26, 2013
Let's play karuta! Posted at 4:11 PM 3 comments (+)
I can not express how much I already love the anime Chihayafuru. I finished watching the first season in one day (yesterday). Yeah I'm such a dork. I just couldn't get enough of it. The first episode got me hooked :3 Pk told my sister and I about this anime and dang she was right. Chihayafuru is GOOD. For those who don't know this anime, it's about Chihaya Ayase, a frank and ebullient girl who becomes fascinated by the obscure world of competitive karuta, a card game based on Japanese poetry. Introduced to the aggressive style of the game by a quiet and thoughtful elementary school classmate named Arata Wataya, the two quickly become close friends. They start playing as a group with Taichi Mashima, Chihaya's smart and athletic childhood friend, until they have to part ways during their middle school years due to several circumstances. As their high school life begins, they meet once again (ANN). 

This anime is truly amazing. The artwork, animation, music, and story line is perfect. Every single episode keeps me on edge and makes me wanting more. The way they play the card game karuta is so intense and amazing too. They make me want to play karuta now lol. Whenever they're in a competition, it's so suspenseful and I just love it. The friendship and chemistry is so lovable. The characters feel very mutual and the way they progress through life is simply amazing. I get a warm gleeful feeling inside. I love the main character and her quirkiness too. I love the fact that the story doesn't focus on one certain character, but focuses on all characters and the game itself. I can go on forever about how much this anime is superb, but I really don't want to point out any spoilers. All I can say is: You HAVE to watch this anime ♥

Listening to: 2AM - Reading You

Labels: ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.