dear ku-ki,


Apr 13, 2013
Untitled. Posted at 8:40 PM 0 comments (+)
I haven't been able to blog for awhile since I was busy studying for the ACT. Nothing new to blog about. But the day has finally come. I took the ACT Exam today at 8 in the morning and went home at 1pm. Well, I did it. I am done with the exam. Finally! Errg, it was so frustrating. I really hope all that studying paid off. The Science and Math portion messed me up good. I didn't even know what I was doing half the time. I'm just glad it's over with. No more studying...for now. I do plan to retake the test in the summer though. Gah, I don't even wanna know my score >-< There were so many people there taking the test. Why do I find this so shocking? o.o

A Noodle & Company recently opened up where I live and my sisters and I went there for the first time a few days ago. I ordered Pad Thai, Chia ordered ???, and Pk ordered Japanese Pan Noodles. I loved the noodles there! I ordered a small and I finished all of it. The portion was just right. I didn't feel too full at all. It's really cheap too. Tomorrow we'll be celebrating my little brother's birthday. He turned 11 on April 10. I think we're going out. We'll most likely go to a buffet. All you can eat~

I'm taking an accounting class right now. It's been a week and so far it's alright. I hope it doesn't get any more confusing @_@ Good news though. The Accounting teacher told us that if we took Accounting 1 and 2 before high school finishes, it will count for as atleast 4 college credits to CVTC. I think it's a pretty good deal and am actually considering it. Even if you're not going to CVTC, some colleges will be able to transfer the credit, if you ask. I'm still not sure though. I'm not sure which college I really want to go to yet. This is a good opportunity though. 4 college credits count for about $1000 worth of tuition. I'm going to wait awhile, to see if accounting is alright, before I talk to my counselor :3

Listening to: Ayaka - Beautiful | kero*

Labels:

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.