dear ku-ki,


May 3, 2013
April Posted at 5:23 PM 8 comments (+)
I got my typography back from Graphic Design a week ago. Surprisingly, I actually liked it. When I first started this out, I had no idea what I was going to do, but in the end it worked out perfectly! I used a photo reference from april182. It looks better in person, I promise.. Right now we're working on a comic-ish project. Yeah, mine isn't turning out so nice. It's not turning out how I would like it to be. Trying to draw comicy is so hard for me because I've never done it before. Gosh, why can't it stop snowing already? I really hope this will be the last time it snows because this is getting ridiculous. Next week is supposed to be sunny. I sure hope so. I sure hope the rain melts the snow away by tomorrow :(

I got my ACT scores back! I really didn't want to look at it at all. My heart was pounding so loud. I got a score of 22 out of 36. I wished I could have done better than a 22, but I'm glad I got this score. It's the average score that most people get, but just hearing my friends say they got a 25 or a 27 just makes me seem really dumb x_x I actually thought I did better than this. I studied so much T^T Well, it was my first time anyways and I was super sick that day, which added to my uneasiness T^T I'm retaking it again on June 8. I sure hope I do better next time! Studying effort will be at 200% more! Wish me luck!

Ugh. More and more each day I'm finding it harder to stay motivated and focused on my studies. I borrowed some books from the library the other day to help me get back in tracks. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me. I've been feeling super sleepy lately. Maybe I just need to exercise more again...

Going to see Iron Man 3 tonight! Here's a selca I took this week, when it was a super fine sunny hot spring day.


Labels: , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.