dear ku-ki,


May 25, 2013
What's Going On? Posted at 3:15 PM 0 comments (+)
I meant to post this about a week ago, but I couldn't find any time to post it. I've been so busy with my classes and studying for the ACTs again :P

Well, last Friday, Chia and I went to our second job interview at Wendy's, but it didn't exactly turn out the way I thought it would. When we got there, there was only one guy working the cashier and taking orders and making the food at the same time so it took awhile for him to get to us. When we told him we had an interview, he looked clueless. So the shift manager told us to sit in a booth while he finds out what's going on. So Chia and I sat down and just hoped that the manager was here. Wendy's really needed help too... Service was slow and there were people waiting in line for what seemed like ages. When the shift manager finally came to us, he explained that the manager left because of an emergency, but he wasn't informed that there was an interview today (bad manager). We were both kind of pissed. So the shift manager just asked us the same questions from our first interview and summarized some stuff for us. He was chill though. So basically Chia and I just got the job I guess. He told us the manager will give us a call on Monday to set up an orientation meeting so we can go in and look around and meet everyone. Except, nobody called us. So we decided to call them on Wednesday to get everything sorted out. On Monday, Memorial Day, Chia will be going to her orientation at 4:30 and then I'll be going to mine on Tuesday. It really sucks that we have to do it separately, but it's better than nothing. I sure hope that we get to work the same schedule so transportation will be easier. We're moving too and it's going to be far away from Wendy's and school. I'm not sure how that's going to work out now..

So here is my comic illustration. I don't really like it, but its something. Just finished with my water color too. I would post up my soup can label that we did, but I'm too lazy for that. Next time I'll show ya my "manipulation" project that we did not too long ago. It's getting harder and harder for me to find time to blog..

 

(This is a bit late, but whatevers haha) I'm so happy for B1A4's first win! I actually cried when I watched this. They worked so hard and deserve this. They were up against Lee Hyori too, just shows how amazing they are. I'm just so full of joy for them T^T
B1A4 - What's Going On?

Labels: , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.