dear ku-ki,


Jun 29, 2013
Wait for me Posted at 5:58 PM 2 comments (+)
My camera cord is missing so I can't post any photos at the moment :( I just want to thank krystal for giving me the Liebster Award and  jeca and penda for the Versatile Award. I'm really thankful for it and it makes me happy that you guys are reading my blog. Although I've received the award, I won't make a post about it. I've been too busy with everything and I don't have the time to do it. But I just want to say thanks :) Well, work is work. I don't mind it since I get money, but I hate the weekends because we get really busy. I haven't gone shopping in awhile because of it though :( This is random, but the manager gave me a free meal today because I did such an awesome job with the fries :D Ok bye.

This is pretty late, but I wanted to post this work I did for Graphic Design.
 

I just can't get enough of Shinhwa's This Love. The music video is just perfect. And omg Eric. I just can't. I want to do many things to him. All I see is him in the video lol.

Listening to: Shinhwa - Mannequin

Labels: , , , , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.