dear ku-ki,


Jul 13, 2013
Beep Posted at 9:11 PM 0 comments (+)
This is kind of a useless post, but anyways.. My family minus my brothers went to visit UW-Stout last week and it was pretty awesome. I really want to go to Stout because of their Graphic Design program, but now I'm really looking forward to going there. The campus is really nice and it has everything I need. The campus isn't too big, which is what I'm looking for. Our tour guide is a sophomore and she really likes Stout too. I just hated the fact that it was super hot during our tour lol. I was in jeans. Anyways, I'm hoping to go visit UW-Eau Claire some time next week too. I haven't researched much about UW-Eau Claire, but I'm hoping to get more information about it soon :)

I work at Wendy's so it gets really hot most of the time so I'm just posting products I've been using to help my face stay clean and junk. My face was so bad when I first started working there lol. My face would be oily and really pink and uneven :( But now it's fine ^^

Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Foaming Cleanser - I frickin love this :3 It cleans my face really well :) I don't have a photo, but I apply on the Simple Soothing Facial Toner afterwards, which really helps my skin and bring down pores.

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen - I really like this because it keeps my face smooth and covers my face well with spf.

I use this Rose Girl BB Cream a lot because I'm too lazy to apply foundation and it's more lighter too.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - Another really good cleanser I like to apply at night.

That's all for now. I don't have much to say another than I've been working a lot. No time to hang with family, but at least I get money haha.

Listening to: B.A.P - Coffee Shop

Labels: , ,

About
Hi, I go by Valerie on the net, but my real name is Hleeda~ I have a never ending obsession for the men of BIGBANG. I adore penguins and fireworks fascinate me. This is just my own little world.

Don't be shy. Browse my blog a little bit if you care and enjoy.

Goal: To be your friend :)
tagboard
Affiliates
tags
dont look here
Boo!.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background, image and favicon.